Employment Opportunities at Fishtrap
Fishtrap Job Announcement
Title: Executive Director
Status: Full Time Exempt Position
Starting Salary: $55,000 – $60,000 DOE plus health benefits
Fishtrap, Inc. is eager to find a dynamic Executive Director to lead our organization into its third decade and beyond. Through its many cultural and educational programs, Fishtrap promotes good writing and clear thinking in and about the West. We welcome a diverse community of readers and writers from around the country to our breathtaking Wallowa Mountains where all are inspired.
Come join Fishtrap’s upbeat, cohesive work group in promoting our mission. We’re looking for a collaborative leader who can successfully share the Fishtrap image with individuals, organizations, and businesses. Are you an entrepreneurial spirit who has the following skills?
- A desire to live in stunning Wallowa County, Oregon (Wallowa Lake, Joseph art colony and Eagle Cap Wilderness).
- A strong interest in literature, creative writing, humanities, and issues facing the West.
- Proven experience managing all phases of business operations including financial evaluation, data analysis and human resource compliance (i.e. hiring, reviewing and coaching staff).
- Measurable and creative fundraising success including development, grant writing, events, and individual donor cultivation.
- A persuasive communicator at ease relating to both rural and urban cultures across all levels of social experience.
To Apply: Fill out the form below and upload your resume and cover letter in PDF file format. Please label your files last name then first name (ex: TwainMarkResume.pdf). Include specific examples of your accomplishments related to our requirements.
Deadline for Applications: August 15, 2015